- “Five Things to Know About Remote Work” By Jennifer K. Hostetler, Esq. and John McCormick-Huhn, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About the Rosenberg Spy Case” By Tamara Beatty Peterson, Esq. and David Astur, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About the 82nd Legislative Session” By Shea Backus, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About the Change in Traffic Citations from Misdemeanors to Civil Infractions” By Lisa M. Szyc, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About the Trial By Peers Program” By Doreen Spears Hartwell, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Sealing Nevada Criminal Records” By Elizabeth S. Carmona, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Five Tips for Re-committing to Civility and Comradery” By Brandon Kemble, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Five Ways to Make a Positive Difference” By Judge Jerry Wiese
- Pro Bono Corner: “Five Reasons to Take a Pro Bono Case Today” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- “Become a CASA Volunteer in Clark County” By Mary Ann Price
- CCBA Member Appreciation Day Set for January 25, 2023
- 40 Year Club Bar Luncheon Highlights
- Clark County Bar Leaders Elected for 2023
- Blanket the Homeless 2022 Highlights
- Business Immigration Law CLE Program Free for CCBA Members on January 19, 2023
- Business Court Bench-Bar Meeting
- Civil Bench Bar Meeting
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order #22-08
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order #22-09 – Amended
- New Rules and Forms for Practice and Procedure at Federal Courts
- Professional Portrait Session
- Community Outreach Spotlight Lawyer in the School Project Volunteers Neede
On the Cover:
On the cover: CCBA President (‘23) Brandon Kemble at Piero’s Italian Cuisine. Photo courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
- Advanced Resolution
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Escobar & Associates Law Firm, Ltd.
- GGRM Law Firm
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- Sutton Neutral Services LLC
- The Vegas lawyers
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Jan. 2023) (download PDF file @ 3.2 MB).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.