The “Appellate Practice” issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (September 2020), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association has been published. See https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2020/communique-september-2020/.
See below for links to posts to individual articles, columns, and highlights originally published in the printed magazine.
- “Looking Ahead: Embedding Appellate Counsel in the Trial Team” By Tami D. Cowden, Esq.
- “Preserving the Record – the Basics of Objections and Offers of Proof” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- “Tip: Maintain a Vision of The Opinion You Hope to Receive” By Joel Henriod, Esq. and Adrienne Brantley-
- “Do Not Let Your Appeal Be Dead Upon Arrival: Appeals Arising Under Titles 12 and 13” By Jeffrey P. Luszeck, Esq. and Alan D. Freer, Esq.
- Clark County Bar President’s Message: “Great news for CCBA members!” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “How Busy Appellate Courts Ensure Your Case Gets Due Attention During the Pandemic” By Chief Judge Michael Gibbons
- Nevada Supreme Court Highlight: “NV Supreme Court Offers Lexis Digital Library Online Access“
- Nevada Appellate Summaries: “Advance Opinion Summary (8-7-20)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “A Different Physics: Our Pro Bono Litigation Today” By Mohamed A. Iqbal, Jr., Esq.
For more information about our publication’s editorial calendar, deadlines, editorial policy, author guidelines, ad rates ad specifications, and deadlines, contact the publisher at Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.