The Communiqué (Dec. 2022) issue features content related to the topic of pro bono and access to justice as well as updates written by members of the bar for members of the bar. See below for a list of featured articles, columns, and highlights.
- “Accessing Justice: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- “Accessing Justice: Southern Nevada Senior Law Program” By Diane Fearon
- “Accessing Justice: Nevada Legal Services” By Yrene Chavez
- “Lost Vagrants Need You!” By John Courtney, Esq.
- “The Federal Pro Bono Program”
- CCBA President’s Message: “Three Thoughts for Success” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Peering into the Crystal Ball for 2023” By Judge Melissa Saragosa
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (11-1-22)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Correction to 40 Year Club
- Communiqué Editors Needed
- Bar Luncheon Highlights
- 40 Year Club Luncheon
- CCBA Election December 8, 2022
- Meet Your Judges Mixer Highlights
- Business Immigration Law CLE Program Free for CCBA Members on January 19, 2023
- Business Court Bench Bar Meeting
- Civil Bench Bar Meeting
- Eighth Judicial District Court Administrative Order 22-12
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order #22-09
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order 22-08
- Las Vegas Justice Court Judges’ Meeting
- Proposals Sought for Public Attorney for Indigent Defendants
- Public Hearing in Re North Las Vegas Justice Court Rules Relating to Traffic Violations Scheduled for December 22
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). Magazines were mailed in November 2022. A digital version is available for download (PDF file at 3.8 MB) on the CCBA’s website. See https://clarkcountybar.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/2022-12-Communique-FINAL-web.pdf.