This month’s issue of Communiqué features practical content for members of the local legal community including articles related to employment law, recurring columns, bar activities, and court news.
- “Employer-Mandated Vaccinations for COVID-19: Legally Required? Legally Allowed?” By Doreen Spears Hartwell, Esq. and Laura Thalacker, Esq.
- “Employment Law Class Actions in Nevada” By Montgomery Y. Paek, Esq. and Diana G. Dickinson, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Choose to Resolve and Develop New Strategies for Connection and Practice” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Court takes measures to safely keep cases moving as pandemic conditions evolve” By Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pro Bono – An Extension of Public Service” By Micaela Rustia Moore, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Summaries (1-7-22)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Find these titles and more content from the issue published at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2022/communique-february-2022/.
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format. The February issue has been printed and dropped into the mail stream a week ago.