The summer issue features content related to ethics and fraud prevention for law firms and updates from the bench and bar written by members of our local legal community.
- “Cyber Fraud Prevention Tips for Law Firms” By Mark D. Rich, CPA, CFF
- “You Receive a Subpoena For a Client’s File – What Do You Do?” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Wear the White Hat” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Summary Eviction Diversion” By Judge Melissa Saragosa
- Pro Bono Corner: “Kids and Conflicts of Interests” By Marcus Brouwers, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (5-6-22)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Find featured content from Communiqué (June/July 2022) at https://clarkcountybar.org/member-benefits/communique-2022/communique-june-july-2022/.
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association. The June/July issue was printed and dropped into the mail stream this week.