Deadline for nominations is November 8, 2022
Nominations from members to serve on the 2023 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted through Tuesday, November 8, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. Nominations should be sent to the CCBA President, Nedda Ghandi at Prez@ClarkCountyBar.org. The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Current CCBA membership in good standing
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate
The election will be held at the 40 Year Club & Annual Meeting luncheon on Thursday, December 8, 2022. Get details at www.clarkcountybar.org or call (702) 387-6011.