This month’s issue of the Communiqué (October 2022) features content related to the topic of cyber law matters as well as updates from the bench and bar written by members of our local legal community. See below for a list of featured articles, columns, and highlights.
- “Preventing and Preparing for Cyber Intrusions” By Jessica E. Brown, Esq.
- “The Rise of NFTs: Opportunities and Liabilities” By Caleb L. Green, Esq.
- “Is Nevada Cyber Law Keeping Up with National Efforts to Protect its Residents Online?” By Benjamin B. Gordon, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Legal Technology Enhances the Lives of Lawyers” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “The Virtual Advocacy Commission” By Justice Ron Parraguirre
- Pro Bono Corner: “Celebrate Pro Bono Week!” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (9-1-22)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Attorney Mentors Sought for Boyd Law Mentorship Program”
- “CCBA Volunteers for The Just One Project”
- “Nevada Ballet Special Offers for CCBA Members”
- “Call for Volunteers for CCBA Group Activity at U.S. Vets-Las Vegas”
- “Call for Volunteers to Judge Client Counseling Competition”
- “Sandra Douglass Morgan Featured Speaker at October Bar Luncheon”
- “DICE Hosts Programs on Critical Race Theory on October 14 and November 4, 2022”
- “Business Court Bench-Bar Meeting”
- “Civil Bench Bar Meeting”
- “Administrative Order 22-11”
- “Administrative Order 22-07 Amended”
- “Announcement of Retirement of Justice Abbi Silver”
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association. The October 2022 issue was printed and dropped into the mail stream for deliver to CCBA members before last week.