Sizzling Summer Specials on Communiqué Ads
By Stephanie Abbott
Check out our special offers* for orders to advertise in the color print magazine, Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). The following special offers are available for new ad insertion orders completed from May 1 to September 22, 2020:
- “4 for 3 Special” – Purchase 3 ads and get the 4th free!
- “Complimentary Ad Design” – Available with purchase of an ad – for CCBA members only!
Additional discounts and added value opportunities are available for orders placed throughout the year:
- CCBA Member Discount – 15% discount on the rate per ad for ad insertion orders made by CCBA members.
- Ad Agency Discount – 15% discount on the rate per ad for ad insertion orders made by recognized advertising agencies.
- Added value: Print Ad Index Listing – Advertiser’s name will be listed in the advertisers’ index in the print publication.
- Added value: Online Ad Index Listing with Hyperlinks – Advertiser’s name (with a link to the advertiser’s website) will be listed in the advertisers’ index on the Communiqué issue page of the Clark County Bar website.
Place display ads to showcase:
- Awards & Achievements
- Law Firm Announcement
- Office & Retail Space
- Products for legal professionals, law firms
- Professional services
Request a quote today!
Submit your request to StephanieAbbott@clarkcountybar.org and include the following information about the ad:
- Size: (e.g., full page, 1/2 page, 1/3 page, ¼ page)
- Format: (e.g., grayscale or 4-color)
- Frequency: (e.g., number of placements)
- Cover date(s): (e.g., June/July (combined issue), August, September…)
To place an ad in Communiqué:
Complete the Ad Insertion Order Form available in the Communique-Media-Kit-2020 (PDF file to download) and submit with the ad file, along with payment, to the Clark County Bar Association at least 30 days prior to the cover date of the issue of the publication (e.g. July 1 for the August issue). Payment is due upon placement of the order for the advertisement. For orders of ads to be inserted with frequency of more than two times (i.e., 3-5 times, 6-8 times, 9-12 times), payment for the first ad is due upon placement of the order with subsequent ads to be invoiced upon publication.
For more information and to confirm space availability, graphic design services, and discounts, contact the Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101. Email: StephanieAbbott@clarkcountybar.org. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
About the author:
Stephanie Abbott is the Communications Manager for the Clark County Bar Association.
This article was originally published in the “Mental Health” issue of Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association, (June-July 2020).
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.