Featured content includes:
- “Are we getting COVID fatigue?” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Forever in Blue Jeans” By Presiding Judge Bryce Duckworth
- “Marital Settlement Agreements Beware: Signatures Not Required!” By Hon. Mathew Harter
- “Marriage and Trust: A Primer on Trusts, Divorce, and Community Property” By Var Lordahl, Esq. and Melissa R. Douglas, Esq.
- “Community Property for Cohabitants” By Rock Rocheleau, Esq.
- “Covid-19: Lockdowns, Facemasks, and Bankruptcy” By Zachariah Larson, Esq.
- Nevada Appellate Summaries: Advance Opinion Summary (7-1-20) By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Giving in the Face of COVID-19” By Augusta Massey, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Julia Feng / EverNest Realty Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lawrence C. Hill & Associates
- Legal Wings, Inc.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Nevada Digital Forensics
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.