- “Newest Addition to Nevada’s Bankruptcy Bench Comes Back Home: U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Natalie M. Cox” By Ogonna Brown, Esq.
- “When a Superior Force Meets an Immovable Object” By Connor H. Shea, Esq.
- “The Great Bankruptcy Flood of 2021: A Surge or the Start of a Steady Stream?” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- “Small Business Reorganization Act Provides a Smoother Path to Chapter 11 Reorganization” By Candace Carlyon, Esq.
- “Corporate Bankruptcies: Understanding your Fiduciary Duty as a Director” By Augusta Massey, Esq.
- “Student Loan Review: A Brief Analysis of Two Recent Student Loan Litigation Cases” By John Schneringer, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Builder or Wrecker?” By James E. Harper, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Writing a Hopeful Book About the Courts” By Chief Justice Hardesty
- Pro Bono Corner: “A Memorable Pro Bono Engagement” By Michele LoBello, Esq.
- Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (3-8-2021) by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Marjorie Guymon to Speak on Bankruptcy Nuts & Bolts During Clark County Bar Luncheon on April 22” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Lance Hendron to Present a DUI CLE Program”
- “Volunteers Needed for The Just One Project Event“
- “CCBA Members Invited to Participate in Suicide Awareness Walk“
- “Picture Day Scheduled”
- Bar Activities
- News & Notes
- Court News
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Natalie M. Cox and the Foley Federal Building, home to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Photo of Foley Federal Building courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (April 2021) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version.
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.