- “The ¡Andale! 5K—A Race to Equalize Law School Admissions!” By Marisa Rodriguez, Esq. and Theresa Guerra, Esq.
- “Another Meeting That Could Have Been an Email…” By Mandy McKellar, Esq.
- “Is Virtual a New Reality for Alternative Dispute Resolution” By Monique Jammer, Esq.
- “Ethical Implications of Working Virtually” By Jessica Whelan, Esq. and Sydney Gambee, Esq.
- “Changing Law Firms? The Client Comes First.” By Stephanie J. Glantz, Esq.
- “Five Things You May or May Not Know About the Attorney Discipline Process” By Joshua P. Gilmore, Esq.
- “What Exactly Is The Unauthorized Practice of Law?” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Letter of the Law Versus Spirit of the Law” By James E. Harper, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Las Vegas Justice Court Traffic Update” By Justice of the Peace Ann Zimmerman
- Pro Bono Corner: “My First Pro Bono Case: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” By David Stern, Esq.
- Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (5-4-2021) by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “John Naylor to Speak About Unauthorized Practice of Law at July Bar Luncheon” By Stephanie Abbott
- Join a Bar Committee
- Dennis Kennedy Presents “Ethics Unbound and Unmasked” CLE Program
- CCBA Baseball Tickets Special Offer
- CCBA Picture Day Scheduled for September 1
- CCBA Lawyers’ Pledge of Professionalism
- Bar Activities
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
Nevada lawyers and feature authors John Naylor and Monique Jammer. Photo courtesy of Sarah Thornton of Connected Communications.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (June/July 2021) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version.
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.