On June 1, 2021, Henderson Municipal Court Chief Judge Rodney Burr filed an administrative order in the matter of the court’s procedures regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). See 6th Amended Administrative Order 20-02.
This order modifies Henderson Municipal Court’s 5th Amended Administrative Order 20-02 and states:
“Effective upon the filing of this Order, the Henderson Municipal Court will operate under the following parameters:
- Regular court operations and case scheduling have resumed as of March 1, 2021.
- Pandemic mandates regarding capacity limits and social distancing are lifted effective June 1, 2021; fully vaccinated persons will no longer be required to wear a mask in the facility.
- The Henderson Municipal Court will continue to accept filings in criminal/traffic cases via e-mail at HMCLegalFiling@cityofhenderson.com.
Additional court information and resources are available on the Municipal Court’s webpage at www.cityofhenderson.com. Persons may also contact customer service staff during normal business hours of Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by:
- Phone at 702-267-3300; or
- Via e-mail at HMCCS@cityofhenderson.com
This Order shall be reviewed and updated or rescinded as necessary upon determination by the Court.”