The “Law Practice Management” issue of Communiqué (May 2021), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association, has been published.
This issue features content related to the topic of law practice management, court news, and bar services, written by members of the southern Nevada business and legal community, including:
- James E. Harper of Harper | Selim
- Chief Judge Michael Gibbons of Nevada Court of Appeals
- Sarah Guindy of Bank of Nevada
- Jennifer L. Braster of Naylor & Braster
- Mark D. Rich, CPA, CFF of Rich Wightman & Company
- Shane D. Godfrey of Las Vegas Legal Video
- Phillip S. Aurbach of Marquis Aurbach Coffing
- Marjorie Hauf of H&P Law, PLLC
- Stephanie Glantz of Bailey Kennedy
- Joe Tommasino of the Las Vegas Justice Court
Read their articles and find featured content at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2021/communique-may-2021/
For more information about the editorial calendar, deadlines, editorial policy, author guidelines, ad specifications, and deadlines for Communiqué, contact the publisher at Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.