- “Nevada and the Shrinking Colorado River” By Steven C. Anderson, Esq.
- “Crisis on the Colorado River – How Did We Get Here?” By Christine Guerci, Esq.
- “Vegas Night Life of a Different Kind” By John Mowbray, Esq.
- “Civility – Some thoughts on what it is and how we can get there” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- “Air Quality Monitoring at East Las Vegas Libraries” By JoAnne Prevetti
- CCBA President’s Message: “Wake up! It’s the first of the month! (Again!)” By Brandon Kemble, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Spring into Pro Bono” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- Join a Bar Committee
- Law Day Launch Highlights
- Health Care Power of Attorneys CLE for Nevada Lawyers Set for May 11, 2023
- Cultural Competency CLE Free for Nevada Lawyers Set for May 19, 2023
- Will-a-Thon for Senior Law Program
- Pet Supply Drive
- Business Court Bench-Bar Meeting
- Eighth Judicial District Court Administrative Order 23-03
- Eighth Judicial District Court Civil Bench-Bar Meeting
- Las Vegas Justice Court Civil Bench-Bar Meeting
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order 23-03
- Lawyer’s Pledge of Professionalism
On the Cover:
On the cover:
Photo of Colorado River from 2015 courtesy of Heather Anderson-Fintak.
- Advanced Resolution
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Brett Sutton Mediation
- GGRM Law Firm
- Las Vegas Aviators
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- Scotti Law Firm
- State Bar of Nevada
- The Vegas lawyers
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (May 2023) PDF file to download (5 MB).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.