This issue of Communiqué (Nov. 2023) features select content related to gaming law matters. Also featured is a variety of content from the printed publication’s recurring columns and highlights on bar activities.
- “Gaming and Technology in Nevada” by Scott Scherer, Esq.
- “New Cybersecurity Regulations from the Nevada Gaming Commission” by Kelci S. Binau, Esq.
- “The Value in a Casino Without a Hotel” by Chan Lengsavath, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Good in Gaming” by Ogonna Brown, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Helping in Times of Need” by Brandon Kemble, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Standing On the Shoulders of Giants” by James A. Fontano, Probate Commissioner
- Nevada Appellate Summaries: “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (10-3-23)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Update to Specifications for Display Ads for Communiqué
- “Moving In or Moving Out: Landlord Tenant Law in NV” CLE Program
- Rock for a Cause
- 8th Annual Holiday Mixer
- Picture Day at CCBA
- Nevada Ballet Ticket Special Offers
- 2024 CCBA Executive Board of Directors Election Information
- Become an active CCBA Member for 2024
- CCBA’s Annual Meeting & Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon
- Business Court Bench-Bar Meeting
- Civil Bench-Bar Meeting
- Probate Bench-Bar Meeting
- Order Stayed in Re Amendments to Justice Court Rules of Civil Procedure
- Meet Your Judges Mixer Highlights
- Join a Bar Committee
On the Cover:
- Advanced Resolution
- Alera Group
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- GGRM Law Firm
- Heidari Law Group PC
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lewis Roca
- McDonald Carano LLP
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Nov. 2023) PDF file to download (5 MB).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.