This month’s issue of the Communiqué (Sep. 2023) features select highlights related to recent legislation passed during the 82nd Session of the Nevada Legislature (2023). Also featured is a variety of content from the printed publication’s recurring columns and highlights.
Spotlights on Legislative Updates
- “Legislative Update in re Public Finance – Bill # SB1” By Josh Hicks
- “Legislative Update in re Tax – Bill # AB448” By Josh Hicks
- “Legislative Update in re Land Use & Zoning – Bill # AB213” By Josh Hicks
- “Legislative Update in re Construction – Bills #AB22, #AB23, #AB27, #AB29” By Philip Mannelly
- “Legislative Update in re Public Works Construction – Bill # SB82” By Philip Mannelly
- “Legislative Update in re Highway Construction – Bills # SB107, #SB85” By Philip Mannelly
- “Legislative Update in re Employment and Labor – Bills #AB163, #SB147” By Kristen T. Gallagher
- “Legislative Update in re Health Care – Bill # SB172” By Heather Anderson-Fintak
- “Legislative Update in re Probate and Trust – Bill # SB407” By Alan D. Freer and Jeffrey P. Luszeck
- CCBA President’s Message: “Fun. But Without Setting the World on Fire.” By Brandon Kemble, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “View from the Bench 2023” By Chief Judge Cynthia Leung
- Pro Bono Corner: “Veteran & Military Ask-A-Lawyer Highlights” By Dawn Jensen, Esq.
Find more from this issue posted at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2023/communique-september-2023/
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). September’s magazines were mailed out at the end of August 2023. A digital version of the full publication is available as a PDF upon request.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.