RSVP Deadline Extended to Monday, August 7, 2023
On August 9, 2023, Chip Seigel III, the Chief Legal Officer of the Vegas Golden Knights (VGK), will make a special presentation of “Path to the Cup—A Legal Perspective” for members of Nevada’s legal community during the Clark County Bar Luncheon sponsored by Bank of Nevada, First Legal, Junes Legal Service, Inc., Thurman & Associates Nurse Consulting, and Worldwide Litigation.
Charles A. “Chip” Seigel III is the Chief Legal Officer of Foley Entertainment Group (FEG), which includes the Vegas Golden Knights Hockey Club. Prior to FEG, Chip was the Chief Legal Officer of Qdoba Restaurant Corporation and the Chief Legal Officer of CKE Restaurants, parent company of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. Chip also worked in private practice, both at a corporate-based law firm and a litigation firm he founded and managed.
Chip received his accounting degree from The George Washington University and his law degree from The Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. Chip is married to Julie Seigel and they have two children, Lauren (25) and Michael (23). Outside of work, Chip loves participating in all outdoor sports, especially fishing, golfing, and hiking. Chip is also a big hockey fan and played amateur hockey through high school. Chip’s favorite VGK memory is when the team won the 2023 Stanley Cup.
Mark your calendars and RSVP now for this special event!
Clark County Bar Luncheon
- Featuring: Chip Seigel III, Chief Legal Officer, Vegas Golden Knights
- Topic: Path to the Cup-A Legal Perspective
- When: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Check-in and networking: 11:30 a.m., Luncheon: 12 to 1 p.m.
- Where: MacKenzie River Pizza, City National Arena, 1550 S. Pavilion Dr., Las Vegas
- Entrée options: Blackened Salmon, Vegetarian Lasagna, or Flank Steak
- Pricing: $60 per Member or $80 per Non-member
- RSVP Deadline EXTENDED: Monday, August 7, 2023. RSVP with payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline via RSVP form at ClarkCountyBar.org, call to 702-387-6011, or delivery to 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the CCBA via email to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org by 8/4/2023 to qualify for a refund of the event registration fee less a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after 8/4/2023.
About this article: This article was originally published in the Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association, (Aug. 2023). See https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2023/communique-august-2023/.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.