- “Tips for Practicing Administrative Law” By Erin Houston, Esq.
- “Challenging an Agency Rule or Regulation: Where Do You Start?” By Paul E. Larsen, Esq.
- “The Office of the Labor Commissioner: What to Expect When You’re in Labor [Law]” By Brett Harris
- “Quiet Quitting and the Clanking Scales of Justice” by David Olshan, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “The Winds of Change” By Judge Cynthia Cruz
- View from the Bench: “What’s New with LV Muni Court Traffic?” By Hearing Commissioner Shannon Nordstrom
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Overview and Overpayment Waiver Guidance” By Elizabeth S. Carmona, Esq.
- Legal Services Corporation Notice of Grant Funds Available for Calendar Year 2024
- Clark County Bar Luncheon Highlights
- Law Day Event at U.S. Air Force Base on May 4, 2023
- Traffic Court CLE for Nevada Lawyers Set for April 5, 2023
- Health Care Power of Attorneys CLE for Nevada Lawyers Set for May 11, 2023
- Meet Your Law Students Mixer Set for April 6, 2023
- CCBA Baseball Tickets Special Offer
- 40 Year Club Luncheon
- Civil Bench Bar Meeting
- District Court Administrative Order 23-02 to Establish Committee to Examine Minor Guardianship Case Type
- Justice Court Dept 6 Calendar Time Change
- US District Court Conference
- Speaking Opportunities Available
On the Cover:
On the cover:
Volunteer Appreciation Award winners Michael Wendlberger and Brandon Kemble. Photo by Stephanie Abbott.
- Advanced Resolution
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Brett Sutton Mediation
- GGRM Law Firm
- JN2 Electrical Consulting Co., Inc.
- Las Vegas Aviators
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- The Vegas lawyers
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Apr. 2023) PDF file to download (5 MB).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.