The Commission on Judicial Selection is accepting applications for the open seat. See HTTPS://NVCOURTS.GOV/AOC/TEMPLATES/DOCUMENTS.ASPX?FOLDERID=8938.
Potential applicants should note these important deadlines:
- Requests for [application] login instructions must be submitted via e-mail to Mr. Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least four business days prior to the application deadline, by Tuesday, May 3, 2022, at noon.
- Applicants must submit to a criminal background check and fingerprinting prior to the application deadline (May 9, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.). Applicants must contact Mr. Johnson a minimum of four business days prior to the application deadline for Live-Scan fingerprinting instructions. (Tuesday, May 3, 2022, at noon).
- Complete application packets must be uploaded by Monday, May 9, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.
- Per Commission Rule 3B(1), letters of reference are due one week prior to applicant interviews. For this selection, references are due by June 2, 2022.
- The Commission plans to hold applicant interviews June 9 – 10, 2022. Applicants will be notified of interview details following the application deadline.
Potential applicants can contact Mr. Johnson with any questions on the process.