The April 2022 issue of the Communiqué features practical content for members of the local legal community including articles related to environmental health, bar activities, and court news.
- “Not All News From The Southern Nevada Health District Is COVID-19 Related” By Heather Anderson-Fintak, Esq. and Ed Wynder, Esq.
- “CCBA President’s Message: Making a Life By What We Give” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- “View from the Bench: Commissions & Committees: Another Aspect of The Supreme Court of Nevada” By Justice Ron Parraguirre
- “Pro Bono Corner: Legal Aid Can Help!” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (3-8-22)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Find these titles and more content from the issue published at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2022/communique-april-2022/.
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format. The April issue was printed and dropped into the mail stream last week.