The “Torts law” issue of Communiqué (August 2021), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association, has been published.
This issue features content related to the topic of torts, court news, and bar services, written by members of the southern Nevada legal community, including:
- From Dram Shop Law to ‘Gram’ Shop Law: No Civil Liability for Licensed Establishments” By John J. Savage, Esq.
- “When Third Party Trespassers Commit Crimes, Who is Liable?” By Amanda Ebert, Esq.
- “Setting a Rogue to Catch a Rogue: The Far Reaching Impact of the False Claims Act” By Nadia Ahmed, Esq. and Crane Pomerantz, Esq.
- Bar Committee Spotlight: “Do you know any of these people?” By Annette Bradley, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Las Vegas Municipal Courthouse is Open” By Chief Judge Bert Brown
- Pro Bono Corner: “Responding to the COVID-19 Eviction Crisis” By Jim Berchtold, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (7-1-2021)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Discovery and ADR Commissioners Erin Lee Truman and Jay Young to Present CLE Series This Fall” By Stephanie Abbott
Read their articles and find more featured content at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2021/communique-august-2021/.
For more information about the editorial calendar, deadlines, editorial policy, author guidelines, ad specifications, and deadlines for Communiqué, contact the publisher at Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.