Featured content focused on mental health law related matters:
- “Navigating in the Dark” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- “How to Manage Stress While Working from Home from the Toolkit of a Lawyer-Mom of Three” By Brittnie T. Watkins, Esq., LL.M., Ph.D.
- “COVID-19 Stress Manifesting in the Workplace: An Increase in COVID-19 Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims?” By Patrick Hicks, Esq. and Kelsey Stegall, Esq.
- “Mentally Preparing for a Wrongful Death Case” By Donald Kudler, Esq.
- “The Myth of the Work-Life Balance” By Lisa J. Zastrow, Esq.
- “COVID-19 and Pro Bono” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- “Las Vegas Municipal Court Mental Health Court Program—Progressive Criminal Justice with a Mind Towards a Better Result” By Judge Cara Campbell
- “Educating and Treating Defendants in Mental Health Court” By Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez and Hearing Master Bita Yeager
- “Health and Wellness Resources for CCBA Members” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Sizzling Summer Specials on Communiqué Ads” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Communiqué Content Opportunities for CCBA Members” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries from 5-8-20” by Joe Tommasino
- Bar Activities
- Legal Spotlight
- Member Moves
- New Members
- Court News
- The Marketplace
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- EverNest Realty Las Vegas
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Jason P. Stoffel
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lawrence C. Hill & Associates
- Legal Wings, Inc.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Nevada Digital Forensics
- Nevada Legal Services
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.