- “2021 Nevada Legislative Update: What Real Estate Practitioners Should Know” By Angela Turriciano Otto, Esq. and Brooke Holmes, Esq.
- “The Rents are Now Due (Maybe): A Recap of the 2021 Nevada Legislature’s Session Regarding Evictions and Foreclosures” By Ramir M. Hernandez, Esq.
- “A Long and Winding Road to Emergency Housing Security” By Bailey Bortolin, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Back to Normal . . . Almost?” By James E. Harper, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Strategically Planning for the Judiciary’s Future” By Chief Justice James W. Hardesty
- Pro Bono Corner: “Thank You, Pro Bono Attorneys” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Summaries (8-10-21)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- Areas of Practice
- Member Moves
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
Angela Turriciano Otto, Esq. and Brooke Holmes, Esq. of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. Photo courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué September 2021) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version (3.9 MB file to download).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.