Read this month’s issue of Communiqué online! The August 2022 features content related to the topic of litigation as well as updates from the bench and bar written by members of our local legal community.
- “Preparing For Trial From Day One” By Kevin Diamond, Esq.
- “Digging Deeper: Punitive Damages in Intoxicated Driver Cases” By Mona Kaveh, Esq. and Breanna Switzler, Esq.
- “From ‘New Normal’ To Now Normal: The Pandemic’s Influence On Litigation In Nevada” By Laura Langburg, Esq. and Maliq Kendricks, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Professional Courtesies and Proactive Communications” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- “View from the Bench: A Fresh Start for Unhoused Misdemeanor Defendants” By Judge Shannon Nordstrom
- Pro Bono Corner: “The Pro Bono Experience” By Widad Sairafe
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (7-7-22)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Cannabis Law CLE Program Set for August 25, 2022”
- “Bank of Nevada and First Independent Bank Increase Interest Rates Specific to IOLTA”
- “Attorney Memorial Service Scheduled for September 9, 2022”
- “Jon Ralston Provides Nevada Election Overview at Bar Luncheon on August 18, 2022”
- “Baseball Ticket Offer for CCBA Members”
- “Nominations for Judicial Award of Excellence Due September 23, 2022”
Find featured content from Communiqué (August 2022) at https://clarkcountybar.org/member-benefits/communique-2022/communique-august-2022/.
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association. The August 2022 issue was printed and dropped into the mail stream for deliver to CCBA members last week.