This month, the Clark County Bar’s journal Communiqué (May 2023) focuses on matters relevant to natural resources and features content written by members of the bar for members of the bar. The issue also includes the CCBA President’s Message, Pro Bono Corner, and a variety of highlights on court news and bar activities.
- “Nevada and the Shrinking Colorado River” By Steven C. Anderson, Esq.
- “Crisis on the Colorado River – How Did We Get Here?” By Christine Guerci, Esq.
- “Vegas Night Life of a Different Kind” By John Mowbray, Esq.
- “Civility – Some thoughts on what it is and how we can get there” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Wake up! It’s the first of the month! (Again!)” By Brandon Kemble, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Spring into Pro Bono” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- Join a Bar Committee
- Law Day Launch Highlights
- Health Care Power of Attorneys CLE for Nevada Lawyers Set for May 11, 2023
- Cultural Competency CLE Free for Nevada Lawyers Set for May 19, 2023
- Will-a-Thon for Senior Law Program
- Pet Supply Drive
- Business Court Bench-Bar Meeting
- Eighth Judicial District Court Administrative Order 23-03
- Eighth Judicial District Court Civil Bench-Bar Meeting
- Las Vegas Justice Court Civil Bench-Bar Meeting
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order 23-03
- Lawyer’s Pledge of Professionalism
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.