This month’s issue of Communiqué (Nov. 2023) features select content related to gaming law matters. Also featured is a variety of content from the printed publication’s recurring columns and highlights on bar activities.
- “Gaming and Technology in Nevada” by Scott Scherer, Esq.
- “New Cybersecurity Regulations from the Nevada Gaming Commission” by Kelci S. Binau, Esq.
- “The Value in a Casino Without a Hotel” by Chan Lengsavath, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Good in Gaming” by Ogonna Brown, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Helping in Times of Need” by Brandon Kemble, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Standing On the Shoulders of Giants” by James A. Fontano, Probate Commissioner
- Nevada Appellate Summaries: “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (10-3-23)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Find more from this issue posted at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2023/communique-november-2023/.
About the Communiqué
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). The November 2023 magazines were mailed out to current CCBA members during the last week of October 2023. A digital version of the full publication is available as a PDF upon request.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.