This month’s issue of the Communiqué (Nov. 2022) features content related to the topic of family law matters as well as updates written by members of the bar for members of the bar. See below for a list of featured articles, columns, and highlights.
- “Child Custody Considerations For The Special Needs Child” By Molly S. Rosenblum, Esq.
- “Family Law New Rules: EDCR 5” By Marshal S. Willick, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pro Bono Is Good for Your Health” By Doreen Spears Hartwell, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (10-10-22)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Join a Bar Committee”
- “Notice of Election for 2023 CCBA Executive Board”
- “2023 CCBA Executive Board of Directors Election Information”
- “Family Law 101 CLE Program Set for November 10, 2022”
- “40 Year Club Luncheon Set for December 8”
- “Court Orders Adoption of New Rule 27 of the District Court Rules”
- “Public Hearing in Re Las Vegas Justice Court Rules in Re Traffic Citations Rescheduled for November 22”
- “Public Hearing in Re Las Vegas Justice Court Rules Related to Summary Evictions Rescheduled for December 7”
- “Public Hearing in Re Eviction Mediation Rules Rescheduled for December 7”
- “CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Library”
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association. The November 2022 issue was printed and dropped into the mail stream for deliver to CCBA members on October 28, 2022. The PDF version was posted to the issue page on 10/28/2022. The web versions of select articles were posted to the CCBA’s website during this month. See above for links.