The October 2023 issue of Communiqué features select content related to the gig economy and artificial intelligence. Also featured is a variety of content from the printed publication’s recurring columns and highlights on bar activities.
- “FTC Takes Action and Fines Angie’s List $7.2 Million After Committing to Protect Gig Workers” By Jennifer L. Braster
- CLE Article #15: “Benefits and Pitfalls of the Gig Economy” By Mark D. Rich, CPA, CFF
- “Embracing AI: Shaping the Future of Law Practice in Nevada” By Kenny Eliason and Dean Tingey, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “An Emotionally Rewarding Side Gig” By Dr. Bonnie Verlaine Smith, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Jamaica Mistaica! We All Do. Let It Go.” By Brandon Kemble , Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Similar, But Not the Same” By Chief Judge Cynthia Cruz
Find more from this issue posted at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2023/communique-october-2023
About the Communiqué
The Communiqué is primarily a printed magazine format published by the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). The October (2023) magazines were mailed out to current CCBA members during the last week of September 2023. A digital version of the full publication is available as a PDF upon request.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.